What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can contain small amounts of information. They are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
- essential operations, such as site navigation
- allow you to add items to your cart or saved Items
- analyze the number of visitors and behaviors, such as frequently visited pages
- evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- target appropriate advertising messages
- understand which affiliates have helped us reach new customers or promoted our products on their websites
For complete information on how we use your data.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
(1) Site functionality cookies - they allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as "Add to cart" and "Save for later".
(2) Site analytics cookies – These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, in order to improve its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies: When you browse MOULTAZIMOUN or make purchases on those purchases, these cookies will remember your preferences (such as your language or country), so that we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies are used to serve ads that are of interest to you. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies stored on your device - just check the help section of your browser. But keep in mind that if you change your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our site or service.
Deletion of user data:
If you wish the partial or total deletion of your user data necessary for the use of the site, simply make a simple request by email.